Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hoppin' on the bloggin' bandwagon.

Okay.  I give.  I'll start a blog.

I follow several blogs.  Most of them are written by fellow parents, like Chiarore, Danoah, Bree, and (you must read this lady's blog) Pregnant Chicken.  When I need ideas, advice, info, a laugh, I love reading others' blogs.  So why not start my own?

BD and I gave birth (well, *I* gave birth.  Nobody else gets credit for that slice of hell.) to our daughter, Babydoll, on December 28, 2010.  Today, she is six weeks old.  She is, of course, the most amazing child ever in the history of the world.  Witness her cuteness and you'll agree.
See?  How freakin' cute is that kid???  Her cute factor increases daily.  She's also an awesome baby...sleeps a lot, eats well, smiles and coos, and is only occasionally fussy.  But I digress.

So we've got this kid, and it occurred to me, while pregnant, that we've got to make the world a better place for her.  The purpose of my bloggin' is to document my efforts to green up our household.  Got any suggestions for me?  Send me a note.  By the way, I hate the phrase "Shoot me an email."  I can't explain why I hate it, I just do.  So I'll never use it, and if I hear it from you, you should duck and cover.

I'm gonna watch "Food, Inc." now.  If you haven't seen it, Netflix it.  Be prepared to change the way you eat, shop for groceries, view Corporate America, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Blog it out, baby. We're reading. Love ya, Jess. :)

    ReplyDelete